I threw this recipe together using all the ingredients I already love – Roasted garlic & Onion dip, parmesan, mozzarella and cauliflower. It can be served as either a side dish or the main meal as it contains both vegetables and protein.
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 medium to large head of cauliflower
• 1 or 2 zucchini (depending on size)
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 1 Onion Roasted Garlic Dip recipe (see ingredients directly below):
1 cup low fat real plain Greek Yogurt
½ cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
1 package Knorr Onion roasted garlic soup mix
• 1 to 2 tsp. Greek or Italian Seasoning (optional)
• ½ cup finely grated parmesan
• ½ to ¾ cup grated mozzarella (you can cut back…. It will taste just as good)
• Real bacon bits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease 13″ x 9″ pan with 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Separate cauliflower into golf ball sized florets (or smaller if you prefer).
- Slice zucchini and throw them in as well….. or just use the cauliflower if you have no zucchini.
- Sprinkle chopped onions over everything.
- Mix the Onion Roasted Garlic Dip Recipe with Greek or Italian seasoning and slather over top of all the ingredients. It should look like this……
- Now sprinkle the ½ cup grated parmesan over everything and then top off with the grated mozzarella. At this point you can sprinkle the (optional) bacon bits until it looks like this:
- Bake at 350 F for 45 to 50 minutes. Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy.